Personal data protection
The Nautilus project consortium is committed to user privacy.
The policy on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Consortium is based on REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). In line with GDPR regulation, GRANT Garant s.r.o., as a member of Nautilus consortium, is a controller of personal data obtained during your visit to website and subscription to newsletter, and as such, processing personal data by any of following set of operations such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction. As a member of the Nautilus consortium, GRANT Garant is entitled to share personal data with rest of the consortium in organised or structured format for dissemination purposes.
The Nautilus project website may provide links to third-party sites. In order to use third party content on our website, you may need to accept their specific terms and conditions, including their cookie policies over which we have no control.
- What information is collected – name and e-mail address of those willing to receive newsletter
- For what purpose are data collected – project newsletter distribution
- Who sees the information – members of the Consortium only
- How long the data is kept – duration of the project or less, up to consent
- What information is collected – your location and medium used for visiting website, your activity on website and active performance
- For what purpose are data collected – website maintenance, tracking numbers of visitors
- Who sees the information – GRANT Garant; members of the Consortium and European commission will obtain only summary (no individual data)
- How long the data is kept – duration of the project